What comes to your mind when we talk about anabolic steroids?
Well, let me guess: ‘The drugs that sportsmen use to stay strong’. While this is correct to an extent anabolic steroids are used for a variety of reasons. Some steroids are used for medical treatments for conditions like Asthma, hypogonadism, etc.
We know that while many people abuse anabolic steroids, others use them as a treatment for their medical conditions. However, what are anabolic steroids originally made up of or made for?
What are anabolic steroids?
Anabolic steroids popularly known as AASs are synthetic versions of the primary male hormone, testosterone. This hormone affects different parts of the body like the muscles, bones, immune system, reproductive system, etc.
These steroids increase male sex characteristics, which is the reason why many people seem to abuse the use of steroids.
Uses of anabolic steroids
· Anabolic steroids are used for a variety of things:
· They are used medically to treat different conditions like breast cancer, anaemia, etc.
· They are used to treat hormonal issues like delayed puberty.
· They are also used in veterinary medicine to treat injuries.
Examples of anabolic steroids
There are different kinds of anabolic steroids; here is a list of some of the commonly used anabolic steroids.
Are anabolic steroids abused?
Yes, anabolic steroids are mostly abused by athletes to increase their muscle mass and performance. Non-athletes also abuse anabolic steroids for a variety of reasons.
Do anabolic steroids take time to work?
Most times, anabolic steroids take about a few weeks before the changes begin to show up. Anabolic steroids are quite active.
How to take anabolic steroids
People take anabolic steroids in different ways, which means that the dosage may vary with the condition or the reason for use.
Below are some ideas on how you can take steroids:
Tablets, liquids and soluble tablets
· Usually once a day.
· Preferably in the morning.
· Either with or after food to prevent stomach problems.
Creams and gels
· Usually once or twice a day for a few weeks.
· Your doctor might suggest you take them less often but for a long period.
· Cream and gels should only be used on affected areas of the skin.
Eye drops and ointments
· You may need to be taken regularly throughout the day.
· Use one drop in each eye each time you take it.
Anabolic steroids calculator
Anabolic steroids calculator calculates the estimated correct dosage of anabolic steroids. The calculation is based on the steroid equivalence (oil or powder).
How to use the anabolic steroids calculator
To calculate your dosage of anabolic steroids, you need to get the following things ready:
· Anabolic steroid oil
· Steroid Powder
· Benzyl Alcohol
· Benzyl Benzoate
To calculate your dosage of anabolic steroids, you only have to fill in some information in the boxes below. Information like:
· Oil in ml’s
· Dosage in mg
· Powder Weight
· Benzyl Alcohol Concentration in %
· Benzyl Benzoate Concentration in %
As soon as you input these details, your anabolic steroid calculator will calculate your dosage immediately.